1) Your choices create jobs in your hometown.
2) The business or organization that you patronize pays it forward into local charities, schools and community events.
3) Your purchasing pattern helps to build a wider local selection of products and services.
4) You may actually save money – no shipping, no driving to distant stores.
5) Your patronage builds the local trade area, which in turn attracts more businesses.
6) You help to build a distinctive local identity that’s responsive to Fremont’s unique wants and needs.
7) Your local focus helps to build a “green” economy that supports and features more locally sourced products.
8) Your repeat business ensures more convenient access to products and services, which is especially important for young people and seniors without transportation.
9) You build valuable relationships and get more personalized service from people who know your name.
10) Your dollar spent at a favorite store circulates to other stores and services, constantly adding more local value. Fremont grows through your decision to THINK LOCAL.
November “Member of the Month” – Tin Lizzy’s Tavern
The Fremont Chamber of Commerce Business Development Council will recognize Tin Lizzy Tavern as the November “Member of the Month” for their outstanding and consistent support of the Fremont business community. The Tin Lizzy Tavern was also a finalist for the 2015 Business of the Year Award.
Tin Lizzy’s Tavern has created a “home away from home” environment at their unique “patriotic” themed tavern. It is a popular destination point where people enjoy gathering. They actively engage in giving back to the community through charitable causes and they enjoy partnering with other local establishments.
The Think Local Campaign helped Tin Lizzy’s Tavern determine what they could do to give back to the community. They are proud of the contributions the have made to many charitable organizations, benefits and sponsorships of community events and functions. This summer, Tin Lizzy Tavern partnered with Entertainment Productions to produce the New Moon Music Festival to raise money for the Low-Income Ministry’s “Little Belly Bags for Kids.” This is one example of community involvment as well as many other community and charitable organizations that the Tn Lizzy Tavern contributes to. Please come back to our website as a source for learning more about charitable programs/events to either learn more about or how you can help support.
Tin Lizzy’s is a big proponent of doing business locally and do their best to spend locally and promote local businesses. They have created business partnerships with other Fremont businesses.
The “Member of the Month” and “Year” award program seeks to promote businesses or organizations that uphold the mission and values of the Chamber and have demonstrated involvement in the community through volunteerism, service and support of events and activities, achieved growth, profitability, facility expansion, employee expansion or other appropriate significant accomplishments in the community or industry. The Fremont Chamber of Commerce is pleased to award the November “Member of the Month” to Tin Lizzy’s Tavern.
New Construction in our Parking Lot for the Radio Stations Relocation.
Getzschman Centre on East 23rd Street will have additional tenants this summer. Work has begun on a 7,200-square-foot building that will be home to Walnut Radio’s Fremont stations, KHUB and KFMT.